Thursday, October 30, 2008

Salerno's Pizzeria - Just Say No

First I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
Bu I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong; I learned how to carry on
I will survive

It's true, it's over. Me and my one true Mount Prospect Restaurant love broke up. For three years Eric and I have enjoyed the food from Salerno's Pizzeria, probably spent seriously a couple thousand dollars at the place, and had them cater almost all our parties. But every single time we've had them deliver something they either go to the wrong house or get something wrong with the order. Yes, I realize our street name is just an "Avenue" away from a major road in town, but seriously we tell them at least one or two times per order, "and that's Avenue, not Road." "Yep, we've got that right here. Your order should be there in 45 minutes." An hour twenty later, yep they're on the wrong street. Today the sent the wrong sandwich. I cannot continue to support the incompetence. But it still makes me sad.

No comments: