Friday, October 10, 2008

Pudgeless


So using any type of mix is almost always in conflict with my personal code of ethics. I make an exception for No Pudge brownie mix. Of course I cheat and add a handful of choc chips in the batter, and voila! Eating 1/2 to 3/4 of the pan probably significantly alters the no pudge point, but I feel 1/2 to 1/4 less guilty than if I had eaten regular brownies, so that's pretty good! I highly recommend No Pudge for serious chocoholics. In fact, I wonder how their stock is doing these days. That might be a safe haven for your retirement fund.
Brendan can officially walk now! He can also say many, many words. At least five! Mama, Zoey, Ball, Bat, More (that's a new one as of today), Dada, No, Uh-oh. Jeez, what can't this kid do? :o) And Liam? Seriously I can have as intelligent a conversation with that kid as I can with just about anyone. He's for Obama all the way. He also told Eric tonight he could work on a computer when he grows up so he can get a Bentley. Previously he wanted to be a prince or a teacher. He's never wanted to be a librarian. And then yesterday he said he wanted to play the flute, purely to piss me off. He's good. Fortunately he relented and decided upon the clarinet, and we watched some classic Bennie Goodman on youtube.
Yes, I am supposed to be writing that paper about "What Is Browsing?" But with this mild brownie coma I'm in no mood to write. At least not sensibly. And let's not even get started talking about trying to straighten out my AmeriCorps payment to school. It's beyond ridiculous now. And I am NOT paying a late fee, believe you me. Not when I made the payment on September 2nd. Argh. Ok, back to my paper. I hope I'll remember to actually post this one.

1 comment:

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

mmmm....brownies. I wonder if I could get away with bringing brownie mix into our house and not have Stephen try to divorce me.

Speaking of which, we already knew Liam was a genius when we walked into the Grafton and he immediately asked, "Where's Sam?!" (we have to do that again soon, by the way. meet for lunch, not have Liam ask after Sam, although he can do that if he likes.) I can't believe Brendan is almost a year old!