Monday, October 13, 2008

(Don't) Fall Into the Gap




"Sale lasts through Monday, October 13." Except they forgot to mention that it ends at 11:59PM EASTERN time. So when I went to check out at 11:10PM Central time, no sale. And that is $20 I could have saved if I knew they only cared about New Englanders. I have been just missing a lot of things lately. Like I asked some of my coworkers to keep an eye out for MLS scholarships since my AmeriCorps money will be running out soon. Turns out there's an awesome scholarship for people in IL who will commit to working in public libraries for a couple years after getting the MLS. 100% paid. The only catch is you have to apply for it before you actually take any classes, but after you've been accepted. So frustrating.

So I wanted to add pictures of Spooky Liam and "We'll Win It All Next Year" Brendan, but why must they only insert at the beginning of my post? We use typepad at the library and you can put the pictures wherever you want. So anyway I'm seeing here if I can start a new paragraph and have my pictures insert there. You'll see how it turns out...

Yeah, it didn't work. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

I doubt this is the easiest way to do it, but I copy the code for the pictures and then paste it wherever I want it in the post, and then delete it from the top. it works perfectly and it takes a few seconds, so I haven't tried to figure out another way to do it.