Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Yeah

I completely forgot how MESSY feeding a baby solid foods is. Aidan just had his first solid food a few days ago (organic summer squash, in November, ah well) and tonight he had bananas. Messy but so so cute too. He seemed to like both, though Brendan thought, because he kept spitting it out, that we were torturing him, so the first meal consisted of Brendan jumping up and down excitedly on his chair shouting "No! No! Stop! He doesn't like it!" and we got it on video and it was pretty damn funny. Brendan's face kept involuntarily mimicking Aidan's, with horrified undertones. Ah, these boys are always looking out for each other.

2 comments:

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

I really need to see that video.

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

me too that is adorable!! I am sooo lazy about feeding autumn solids. The other three of us do not eat the same things so I am constantly making like three diff meals for ONE mealtime.

I read somewhere that the only time bf babies lack nutrients is when we start to introduce solids. That's all I needed to decide I will just give her the boob in for the next decade...