Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Last day of Having a 4 Year Old & 3 Year old



I don't have time to wax poetic about Liam's transition from 4 to 5. Or about how awesome it's been to have these little boys take over my house, starting just about 5 years ago. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to do that, but until then I'm just posting some random pics of my 3 favorite boys. Most are of Liam and Brendan, because today is my last day of having a 4 yr old and a 3 yr old. Aidan will still be zero for some time. :o) I love these little guys and I feel so lucky that they love each other too.
















5 comments:

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

I cannot believe he is five. it does not compute. I will always remember exactly what I was doing when you called and said he was here! (sitting on the floor of my condo on Roscoe, wrapping Christmas presents. but I think I've told you that a million times, as if it's interesting, hee.)

My favorite picture is when Liam looks like a dinosaur and Brendan looks like he's roaring, btw.

Megan said...

I HATE that our kids are growing up. This week was the girl's 1/2 birthday parties at school (dang late June birthdays) and hearing that "...and a half" after the numbers doesn't make me happy at all....

On the other hand...they are one step closer to doing dishes and mowing the lawn, right?

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

wow, donna! I can't believe that they are soooo old!! And, btw A is the absolute most edible little guy around! Imagine what it will be like when they take over your house as teenagers. I hope they don't all three decide to play hockey cuz them hockey bags be STINKIN!!!

Rae said...

Amazing that he is 5. I was just looking at the photo I have from game night at Kathy's with him reaching up and looking adoringly at Steve.

Donna said...

Thanks, Ladies. It is amazing how fast the time flies. There is so much I look forward to in the future (including them doing dishes and mowing the lawn, but not stinkin hockey bags :o)) but also so much I don't want to let go of, like their chubby baby faces and sweet tiny feet and adorable high-pitched voices. Ah, parenthood. :o)