Monday, October 4, 2010

Able to Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound

Today was yet another day in the surreal world that is my life.

Brendan was playing with Spiderman and G.I. Joe. At one point I don't know WHAT was going on, all I know is that Spiderman was spanking G.I. Joe.

Liam regressed to being a physically unstable toddler while wrestling with Eric and Brendan and smashed his face directly into the corner of the couch. He now has a GIANT bruise the entirety of his cheek. Of course school pictures are next week, but the good news is he has to go to the make-up session anyway because we will be in Champaign next week. Phew.

"Did you say the Hippodrome?" Brendan's favorite line from his new favorite movie, On the Town. Second favorite line - "Did you say the Woolworth Tower?"

I have almost run out of steam as far as school is going, so I don't know what to expect as far as grades this semester. drat.

I am really pissed at the 12 morons who voted in the primary elections who picked the dingbats we now have to choose between for the general election. I'd love to select C - None of the Above, but I think it's probably too important an election to do that. Also, why don't people vote in primary elections? In the paper you read about people literally dodging bullets to go vote in other countries, and here you can basically go at your leisure, even leave work if you want, to go vote.

I would post more funny things the kids say, because there is no shortage, but that would require accessing my memory and that part of my brain has already logged off. Along with many, many other parts.

Images from apple picking, baking and life...














1 comment:

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

cutie, cutie, CUTIE BIG BOYS!!! We are TOTALLY coming to crash your house party when/if we move back to Chi-town. I also need to re-look at the MPPL job openings... Just say no to a 4.0. That's my motto for the rest of the endless program.