Tuesday, October 5, 2010

That's Me Boy!



Aidan had his four month checkup today, and they confirmed what I had been thinking all along - he's a big boy! Weighing in at 17lbs 4oz and 26 1/2 inches tall, he is still on the charts but up at the top. Everyone commented on his cheerful disposition, adorable smiles, rugged good looks and obviously above-average intelligence. :o) He was a good sport about the 612 (actually 4) shots and mostly loved holding the doctor's stethoscope and drooling all over the place. As the day progresses he seems to be liking the effects of the shots less and less, but he's still a trooper.
Also today Liam and Brendan had fun going for a short visit to the park with my friend from work and two of his daughters. This was our second playdate, and the warm-up time for his girls was much shorter than last time. Liam and Brendan basically needed no warm up time and would happily have gone home with my co-worker's family.
Also, I never explained the title of my previous post (I think) and basically it was a reference to Halloween costumes. I'd explain further but Aidan needs a little comforting.

1 comment:

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

He is almost as big as Autumn!! As the midwestern accented lactation consultant told me "Aye, you're making lotsa meelk!" IDK if my phonetic example does the comment justice-think Bobby's World mom...