Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Truth

C-sections suck.  They do.  I was trying to be all zen and no regrets and c'est la vie about it (I'm sure Eric's laughing about that but really at the beginning I was) but now I've become a realist, and the reality is c-sections suck.  I can't even believe I have an adorable 2 week old daughter (6 pounds now!) and I haven't even been outside with her yet.  Or that I have probably at least another month of recuperating.  I know, poor me and my first world problems, but hell, what's the point of having a blog if you can't post about how sorry you feel for yourself? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahhaha! This is great! Yup, I agree C-sections do suck. I still have pains and phantom itching deep in my scar tissues. I don't think that you have to look forward to that (hope not anyhow) cuz I had 3 and one was a T-cut so I have major thick scar tissue upon scar tissue. I guess it beats vaginal tearing, right???!!!