Friday, March 9, 2012

Aidan in Translation

For those of you who want a primer:


Down
1. Down
2. Up 

There it is
1. There it is
2. Thank you

Aye
1. Yes

No no no
1. No
2. Absolutely not
3. No Yes No Yes No

Momma
1. Mommy
2. Daddy

Mommy
1. Mommy
2. Daddy

Dad
1. Daddy
2. Liam
3. Brendan
4. Mommy

Ow
1. Ouch
2. Get away from me
3. No I cannot share this with you

Vrrrrrr
1. Vacuum
2. Car noise

Guck
1. Stuck (usually in reference to himself, a ball or Roomba)

More
1. More

All done
1. All done
2. Not really all done because I forgot I still want to eat more

Ruck
1. Truck

Beebo
1. Belly Button

Eye
1. This is your eye right here where I am pressing my finger

Nose
1. Nose

Ball
1. Ball
2. Round object that I want to throw that is not a ball

Wow
1. Wow, that's cool
2. Wow I'm amazing you should be clapping for how amazing I am

3 comments:

Donna said...

For the record it pained me to have all those 1's without 2's but it was the best way to convey my meaning, so just call me e.e. cummings. And Nose can also mean "Snow."

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

So cute! Glad u r still blogging so I can I-stalk you.

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

hahaha, I love that ow is no, I cannot share this with you. LOVE.