Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rainy Day Chicago, Take 3

I don't mind the rain, but can't the weather get just a little warmer? 

So my test for GD was all good, 11 weeks of pregnancy to go, nothing more to say about that!

Booked our cottage for a week in August. 

Have a large man connecting our tv antenna outside today, not sure why he wanted to come when it's raining but he thought it would take 2 hours and it took 4.  I'm happy he's still alive, honestly.  The best part of having workers over is that it is endless entertainment for the boys.  I am thinking of taking Liam out of school early when we get our new roof so he can watch.  Is that weird?

Liam is in 1.6k activities at the moment.  Much as I try not to let that happen it just somehow does.  Poor firstborn; it's all a learning curve with them.  But there are a lot of advantages too.  I wonder, they have all this research on your position in the family, oldest youngest middle.  So will Brendan AND Aidan be middle?  And in my family, are Diane through Linda and the 5 in between them the middle?

Time to switch the laundry, folks!

No comments: